Many people think that there are hundreds of routes to wealth. With Wealth Dynamics, you’ll see that there are actually only eight paths to wealth and that one of those paths is the correct one for you. These paths are highlighted by the successful people who have achieved wealth through following their natural path. This is to say, they found the wealth dynamic match that suited their talents.
Could you imagine Richard Branson as a footballer, or Bill Gates as a fish monger? No, they discovered the talents they were born with and capitalized on them. They followed a path that they loved, their path of least resistance and they excelled at it. Wouldn’t you like to find your path, benefit from your natural strengths and excel?
Why it works
Created by Roger James Hamilton, Wealth Dynamics (and it’s sister tests, Talent Dynamics and the Genius Test) has been used by over 500,000 entrepreneurs around the world.
Why does Wealth Dynamics work so well for entrepreneurs?
There are similar elements within Wealth Dynamics and popular psychometric tests, as they all have a common modern origin in Carl Jung’s work on archetypes. But Wealth Dynamics is different in that it provides an intuitive structure, practical strategies, modern role models and a link back to the roots of profiling 5,000 years ago.
- Tailored to entrepreneurs – Wealth Dynamics doesn’t put you in a box, but highlights a formula and path specifically for entrepreneurs, with role models to follow.
- Synchronized to time – In fast changing times, Wealth Dynamics is the only personality test which shows you how your strengths link to the cycle of time.
- Intuitive and easy to follow – While many personality tests are not easy to explain to others, once you know the eight profiles and how they link to the way we create value and leverage it, it’s easy to explain and apply to others.
- Linked to your flow – You can use Wealth Dynamics immediately to directly grow your flow, and use the GeniusU mission to measure your flow.
- Linked to your entrepreneurial spirit – Through its link to the I Ching and the five chinese elements, Wealth Dynamics links to the fifth element – spirit, your purpose, and the question ‘why’.